Monday, January 9, 2012

Orie Rogo Manduli --- Believing in One Self



Wherever I am, I am a LEADER. throw me in the DESERT, and I'll be leading the SAND. Yeah, throw me in the WATER and I'll be leading the FISH ...
Orie Rogo Manduli .

NEWSMAKERS: Focus on 'Iron Lady', Orie Rogo Manduli. Manduli: I've fought and won many battles. We crown Newsmakers for the year 2011 with the story of a woman who has continued to fascinate many, not only by her unique sense of style and fashion, but also by her outspoken character that has seen her politically wrestle it out with men for various leadership positions. A former model and rally driver, she has done what most women would consider taboo and what many men term as too aggressive, coming from a woman. But for a woman who at only 19 was a divorced mother of 3...she says she has no apologies to make, and hopes her story remains symbolic in the continued fight for gender equality. Here's Evelyn Wambui with tonight's Newsmaker, the one and only, Ambassador Orie Rogo Manduli.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...