- Capital city: Juba
- Demonym: South Sudanese
- Area: 619,745 km
- Population:11,000,000–13,000,000 ???
- Ethnic Groups: Dinka, Nuer, Bari, Lotuko, Kuku, Zande, Mundari, Kakwa, Pojulu, Shilluk, Moru, Acholi, Madi, Lulubo, Lokoya, Toposa, Lango, Didinga, Murle, Anuak, Makaraka, Mundu, Jur, Kaliko, and others.
- Official language: English
- Did you know: Southern Sudan produces 85% of Sudanese oil output!
The African continent is gearing up as the geographical land map is about to witness significant change!
The secession of South Sudan is more likely, & a new nation is about to be born in the African continent. This marks the end of a new beginning as the journey ahead as an independent international sovereign state begins.
So what would their To do list look like:
- Sustain the peace dividend
- New name
- New National Anthem
- National Pledge perhaps
- Dialing code
- Domain name
- Good governance
- Development Strategy
- Education, Education, Education!!!
- Strong, independent, transparent, accessible institutions
- Become an economic powerhouse in the continent
- Don't become another Eritrea
- Be serious
Not to do list: